This is my second publication as a model! I'm in Giuseppina Magazine, issue #11. The photographer is BeeMarie Photography, and the makeup artist and wardrobe stylist is Roezi Rebel. I just got my tearsheet from Giuseppina Magazine yesterday, and I am so proud to be in the magazine! It is a 200-page magazine, and can be bought by clicking on this link.
And here are some of the photos that were not in the magazine. I enjoyed working with Bridgette and Roezi. They are so delightful and energetic about their work!
![]() |
| I feel like making this my "author photo." Doesn't this look authorly? |
I've had a Facebook page for my modeling for a few months now. Come check it out if you'd like, and "likes" would be much appreciated! :D Here it is: Carmilla Jo Model Facebook Page.





Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteThat blouse is really pretty :)
Thank you so much! <3
Delete