Wednesday, October 10, 2012
October Update--Close to Query-Ready!
Oh my goodness, it's October already?????
*GASP*
The time!
I'm happy to say I'm more than halfway done with my manuscript. In fact, an agent knows that the second half of the novel is not ready yet, but I'm glad that she requested the first 10 pages, and after reading that, she then requested the first 50 pages (You might be wondering why an agent has the 50 pages before my manuscript is ready. Well, long story).
Sure hope I can get this done by the end of the month, if I'm being super optimistic about it. But we'll see!
Meanwhile, much of my blogging has been done for Caliber Magazine. My author archive is here, and I am very happy to say that I will be interviewing Peter Ramsey, the director of Dreamwork's newest upcoming animated film Rise of the Guardians. Stay tuned! :)
Labels:
Novel Progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment