![]() |
| Author of "Key to the Queen's Elixir" |
Here's my author contributor photo for Thrones of Desire! I'm wearing a dress I wore to my middle school's medieval banquet when I was in 7th grade (I was 13. I'm really glad that dress still fits me!), and a coronet my dad and I made together with fake calla lilies and roses. When I was thinking of what to wear for my contributor photo, I thought that since the theme of the anthology was high-fantasy, why not bust out my medieval princess dress?
I'm not wearing any makeup, except for the very overt lipstick, which matches the book's color scheme! :P
I'm now viewable in the Thrones of Desire photo album, both on the website, and on the Facebook page.
On a side note, I've been so dead on here! I've been blogging weekly for Caliber Magazine. Issue 7 is now out--we have Robert Reich on the cover! In case if you don't know, he was Secretary of Labor under President Clinton from 1993 to 1997, and he's a renowned professor on the Cal campus. I also have an article on interviewing a visual notetaker in the print magazine.
![]() |
| Issue 7 of Caliber Magazine |
Querying is still going on. I've received interest, and I'm hoping to receive an offer of representation soon! In the meantime, I'm still a soldier in the battlefield of academics. Back to tackling physics homework and studying for a chemistry lab report!


No comments:
Post a Comment