My oh my, I just received an email that I'm now listed on Goodreads as an official author!
With my very own author page!
 |
| I feel kind of further validated as a writer...my "author photo" is taken by Tamara Locke |
Since I was a contributor of
Thrones of Desire,
I qualified for an author page, and after emailing the Goodreads
moderators, TA-DAAA!!!!! Despite the unfruitful queries of my last
novel, this boosts my spirit.
I've also been receiving feedback on the draft summary of my new novel, which I will now state, is a
New
Adult fantasy BDSM-themed Little Red Riding Hood-inspired story. I
spent the last day taking notes on the symbolisms within the story,
derived from the original tale, and am now organizing the plot. I'm
happy to say I'm receiving a handful of positive comments, though of
course there are always going to be naysayers sprinkled into the bunch.
Perhaps I shall dedicate another blog post to the feedback.
Wow, congrats! That is awesome news.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Ariadne! :D
Delete