hurrr i like this one a lotlove the hair and the cross on her nurse cap!
Awww, thanks so much, Leslie!And, YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I say I love you now? :D
nice pattern work jo
Thanks, Jonny!
You never cease to amaze me with your drawings/paintings jo :) they're so intricate and the quality of all the lines are so consistent. I can't wait to see more of your future work.
Awww, thanks Daylen! :3
hurrr i like this one a lot
ReplyDeletelove the hair and the cross on her nurse cap!
Awww, thanks so much, Leslie!
ReplyDeleteAnd, YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I say I love you now? :D
nice pattern work jo
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jonny!
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me with your drawings/paintings jo :) they're so intricate and the quality of all the lines are so consistent. I can't wait to see more of your future work.
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks Daylen! :3
ReplyDelete