Friday, August 6, 2010

Back Home from Innerspark/CSSSA

Oh man, I came back a couple of hours ago. Before leaving the CalArts campus, I thought to myself, "I'm going to make a blogspot to get home, so that I can (hopefully) make cool updates about my works!"

Innerspark/CSSSA felt like a dream. I felt as though I was wandering through another dimension, like those fantasy novels in which the protagonists gets transported into a world of faeries and magic. I am almost fooled into believing that everyone I met, and everything I have done, were just figments of my imagination. That's partly why I created a blogspot, so that I can keep in contacts with all of those wonderful individuals I have met in the past month! Such great friends, and wonderful teachers! This had better not be the last I'll see of them.

Here are 2 pages of my Innerspark/CSSSA sketchbook. I'll upload more of some of my favorite pages in later posts. Perhaps I'll post more tomorrow.

Also, here is my approximately a minute-long final film titled "No Eternity," about a doll who gets ripped from the arms of her owner and gets buried. While the little girl leads a miserable life of believing that her childhood is ruined, the doll climbs her way out of the grave with the hopes of reuniting with her owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment