I just finished my 5th AP Art piece this afternoon! Planning started last weekend, and I thought I would show images of my planning process. First, I look at little kid photos of me for reference.


I decided to use the red dress that I wore for Christmas when I was in kindergarten, with my hair all iron-curled. I also like the expression in the picture of me with the Winnie the Pooh shirt, so I'll probably use her face as a model. I also consider the subject matter of the piece, and doodle.
I was inspired by Stillste Stund's song Ebenholz, Schnee & Blut (Ebony, Snow and Blood in German), based on the Snow White fairy tale, and I decided to incorporate that kind of mood into the piece, since I could be a little Snow White Princess as a kid. :) I also decided to kind of stylize the girl's appearance, rather than strive for a realistic look.
Now let's move on to Part II: Working!
No comments:
Post a Comment