Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sanguinary Soiree

An object of desire
Has me twisted like a wire
In a pain so dire
I might as well crawl through mire
As I transform into a vampire
Who is to burn in a pyre
For a love that will never tire
But will serve as a subject to inspire
A figure to admire





 

The poem is written in honor of the Sanguinary Soiree held at Holly's Horrorland.

In addition, if your embittered heart renders you hesitant to regurgitate "Valentine's Day," I whipped up an article for UC Berkeley's Caliber Magazine titled "Alternative Valentine's Day Names."
 


Happy "Fatty Chocolate Day"!


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful words...

    Part of the Vampire's Day Soiree!
    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Visit The Madness:
    IZOMBIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tha's such a lovely poem :)

    Happy Vampire, fatty chocolate, Valentines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm flattered. I wish the same to you <3

      Delete
  3. Great poem! Happy Vampy Fangy Day! ~Annie


    http://annie-walls-author.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Vampy Fangy Day (I love that alternative name!) to you as well :)

      Delete
  4. Great poem. Happy Fatty Chocolate Day to you too! LOL
    It was fun "partying" with you at the Vampires Soiree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous vampy poem! Happy Valentine's/Vampire's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Fatty Chocolate Day to you as well :)

      Delete