Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Modeling Digression: Preview of Today's Carousel Shoot

In the long months that I have been absent from Blogthings, not only have a revived my novel-writing goals and become a college freshman, I now model part-time for fun.

From left to right: Emily, me, and Terry.


Today, I had the honor of doing my second collaboration with photographer Emily Nguyen (website here) and my third collaboration with makeup artist Terry Alabata (website here). We had a carousel-themed shoot at Zeum Carousel in San Francisco, by the Creativity Children Museum and Yerba Buena Garden. It was ecstatic to be part of it, and riding the carousel costs $3.00 for two rides. Definitely made the kid in me very giddy. Terry is a makeup genius, as well as a super-friendly and bubbly woman! Emily is such a talented photographer, (go check out her website and portfolio, and you'll see what I mean!) and super-creative with wardrobe (see the skirt I'm wearing? She created it in about ten minutes, and put it on me with staples. But it looks so pro, doesn't it?).

None of the photos are edited, but here's a sneak peak. ;)


1 comment:

  1. I'm still learning from you, while I'm making my way to the top as well. I definitely love reading everything that is written on your blog.Keep the tips coming. I liked it!
    Polaris RZR Factory Bumper Winch Mount

    ReplyDelete