![]() |
| Check out Richard's middle-grade novel Time Snatchers. Isn't the cover epic? |
Name: Richard Ungar
Age: 53
Location: Toronto, Canada
When did you realize you wanted to be a published author?
About 15 years ago.
Name 5 authors and 5 books
Connie Willis - The Doomsday Book
Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere
George R.R. Martin - A Game of Thrones
Richard Matheson - When Dreams May Come
Joe Haldeman - The Accidental Time Machine
Where do you get your inspiration from?
Reading, eavesdropping on conversations on the subway
What do you think is the best quality a writer can have?
perseverance
Any last words?
I like to fly paper airplanes
Challenge: Write a one-sentence story!
With trembling hands, he lifted the cup to his lips to drink the nectar that would give him everlasting life but his cat got there first.


What an awesome interview. I haven't read this book yet- but the cover looks great and the author is interesting. Really nice job with the one sentence story! Also- I am a big fan of Neil Gaiman. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/
Thank you, Jess! :D
Delete